Social media is a crucial component for any online marketing strategy. There are hundreds of readymade social media plug-in for WordPress to choose from. Your WordPress website will depend on which social platforms you use actively. The best look and placement of social tools complements your website design.
In this article we are going to share top ten plug in list for your blog.
- Digg Digg: With Digg Digg you can create either a floating social media bar with left or right scrolling options. There are sharing buttons that automatically populate at the top or bottom of each of your blog posts.
2. Flare: The Flare plugin not only gives you customizable share buttons but also lets you create and display a Follow Me widget. The plugin is compatible with major social media platforms.
3. ShareThis: Tons of features and more than 120 supported social media platforms. This is one of the popular social media plugins for WordPress that’s been downloaded million times.
4. Share Buttons by AddThis: It let you integrate with more than 330 social platforms and bookmarking sites. The plugin gives you plenty of layout choices.
5. Floating Social Media Icon: This plug-in gives you a customization. You can also disable floating and set up static icons with this plug-in.
7. Slick Social Sharing Buttons: Social media plugin for WordPress that’s easy to implement and comes with plenty of options. Gives you a social analytic dashboard to track your sharing activity.
8. Social Media Widget: Including email and some fun and interesting customization. Social Media Widget offers three icon sizes.
9. Shareaholic: Offers more than social sharing. This plug-in supports Face book both like and Send to help you get readers.
10. Share Buttons by AddToAny: It’s easy to customize and fully featured. Bookmarking and email buttons integrate with the most popular email services.
These are all about. Stay with us to be more informed.